Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Book That Can't Be Read

Last night youtube suggested this video to me on the sidebar of my computer screen while watching videos about food forestry. Go figure. It reminded me of the teachings of Seshat because of the types of ink used, the pregnant women with the star in her hand, the astronomy, Denderah type circle, and medicinal treatment contained within the text. My thinking was that they were copying an Egyptian text. However, this book is in code or random. Why someone would create such an expensive book filled with randomness is beyond me. Seems more plausible that it was an intentional code applied to a stylized copy of a prized ancient Egyptian text we no longer have. Watch and tell me your thoughts.


Here is a talk about the book with an updated overview from PhreakNIC in Atlanta.





No comments:

Post a Comment